10.26.2006

Laziness

Okay, so I've been lazy of late. Not just with my blog posts either!

I have definitely been taking advantage of my month of relaxation prior to starting Ironman training on November 1st. All I've been doing is a handful of running, a bit of swimming, holidaying in Australia, sleeping in, catching up with friends, going out for dinner, seeing shows, sleeping in, drinking wine... some days I wonder if I ever want to start up the training again! But I have noticed the past few days that I've begun to feel a bit too energetic and I've actually started to want to go out and do some exercise! I guess it's my body's way of telling me to stop being such a lazy bum and start training again. But I know that I've needed the month off and now I'm heading into Ironman training with a healthy mind, body, and attitude.

Should I be worried that our training officially starts on the Day of the Dead?

No comments: