12.12.2006

Morning Swimming

I really enjoy swimming in the morning, although it's tough getting up at 5am. Fortunately this morning wasn't very cold, and despite Gordon's best efforts at pretending he was still asleep and feeling too tired and wanting to have a lie in, I made us get up and swim. I think he's thanking me for it now! It was one of those long, wear you down, kind of swim sets. Long pull sets and long swim sets. I didn't mind the long swim sets, but today the long pull sets were wearing me down. I'm definitely noticing some improvement in my stroke, I feel stronger and faster and more efficient. Thanks Maurice and Chrissie!

Now that we got up early and swam it means we have the whole evening ahead of us, yippee! I see risotto, red wine, and Christmas tree decorating in my future...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just for the record, I'm not thanking you now. I'm trying to stay awake now.

Anonymous said...

good on you Amanda and Gordon, I would find it very very difficult to get up at 5am to do anything let alone training
mumxx