4.05.2007

adding to the taper madness...

Not only am I starting to feel full of beans and full of excitement about my upcoming Ironman, but I have received two exciting pieces of news in the past 24 hours that have completely rocked my world, in a great way!

- My sister and her husband were successful in their visa interview yesterday in Melbourne. They will be in Houston the first week of May. They are really, actually, truly coming to live in the US, in less than a month!!!

- Gordon's brother emailed him this morning to say he will be in Houston next week for work and wants to come out to Arizona to watch us do the Ironman. So he is flying to Arizona on the Sunday, will get in around noon and will then come and watch us race then hang out with us until Tuesday. So we will have family there watching us after all!!! The added bonus is that we haven't seen him for 3 years, so it will be super awesome to see him again.

As if the excitement of doing the race wasn't enough... I am just about ready to burst with all this recent news!

2 comments:

Erin said...

That's awesome news! Things are falling into place.

MW said...

you'll both do great!
just wait and see!