8.09.2006

It arrived today!!!!!

Kate and Tim's wedding invitation arrived in the mail today... I am SO excited! The wedding invitation is just perfect - simple and elegant and no-fuss. Exactly like Kate and Tim. They have the cutest theme on their invitation - a sailboat (for Tim), a shopping bag (for Kate), and a love heart (just because they're too adorable). When I saw the words "To celebrate the marriage of Kate and Tim" I have to admit that I gave a little squeal of delight and it suddenly hit me that WOW, my little sister is getting married! She is going to be the most stunning bride you could ever possibly imagine. I know that they're going to have such a happy life together. Okay, I'll stop now because I'm starting to get all teary!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not the most stunning bride that I can imagine