11.14.2006

Oh where, oh where have my Aussie friends gone?

I set myself up with Google Analytics to see what kind of hits I'm getting on my blog, and where they're coming from. Someone in Vienna is reading my site, very cool! Whoever it is, leave me a comment so I know who you are!

One of the main reasons I started this blog, apart from being able to randomly rabbit on about various things going on in my life, was to keep my family and friends in Australia up to date with what I'm doing. But do you think I have any hits from Australia? No, nada.

I'm posting pretty regularly, sometimes I have interesting things to write about, I'll start adding photos soon...

So where the bloody hell are ya?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda. Thanks for your blog - it's great! I have now read a lot of it. Sorry - just have been soo soo busy and exhausted. Always thinking of you guys though and sending positive thoughts and lots of love. Julie xxx

Amanda said...

Julie, you are too funny :) Thanks for reading my blog!