11.29.2006

Wood or silverware, which would you choose?

Saturday will be our fifth wedding anniversary.

I still fall a little bit more in love with him each day.

I hope that I bring as much fun, happiness and curiosity to his life as he does to mine!

I'm not perfect and neither is he, but we bring out the best in each other and accept each other no matter what, even when we're both feeling a little tired and stressed out with daily life.

I would never have moved to Austin, done a triathlon, or run a marathon, if I didn't have his encouragement or support, and let's not forget the fact that he got me into all of this in the first place!

When I look back at all the things we've done, the places we've been, and the successes we've achieved, it blows me away. It makes me realise how much he has enriched my life and I thank him for that.

5 years down, and many, many more to go!!!

I love you, Gordon.
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't quite know how to top that. Lost for words for a change.

I love you too, Amanda. You brighten every day and push me to bigger and better things. I'd be half the person I am without you (though twice the size ;) )

Here's to the next 50 years.