1.13.2007

It is really raining here in Austin!

But it's a good thing, because we desperately need the rain.

Today we met at the T3 gym in the back of the old Bicycle Sport Shop (the location of our weekly Thursday night trainer ride) and rode on our trainers for 2.5hrs. We watched the triathlon movie "What it Takes". It was a good documentary. I especially liked the coverage on the Australian triathlete Luke Bell who I hadn't heard much about until this movie. He's young but seems very grounded, a good Aussie trait. I hope he does well in his career.

After the ride we went out for breakfast to Galaxy Cafe on West Lynn and 10th... the food was delicious! Really, really tasty and fantastic service. I highly recommend this place.

Now I'm at home, warm and dry, drinking a cup of tea and about to sit down and read for a while... or maybe watch a DVD. A long leisurely afternoon ahead of me, then dinner with friends tonight at the Clay Pit... it is perfect curry eating weather!

No comments: