5.30.2006

Slack with my posts already!

So after such a great start to my blog, true to form I neglected to fill it out over the weekend. I actually forgot about it, to tell you the truth!

Anyway, not too much to report over the weekend. Spent a fair amount of it socializing and catching up with some friends we haven't seen for a while. Also did a run/swim workout Saturday morning with Gordon which was a lot of fun. We had a really great run together and the swim afterwards felt good. We also both volunteered at the Capital of Texas triathlon yesterday. Gordon was on a kayak out on the swim course, and I helped pull people out of the water at the swim exit. Tough, tough job! I was completely wiped out for the rest of the day. Pulling people out of the water for 3 hours is a tiring job!

Back to work today. At least it's a short week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»